Dutchtown Middle 6th grade
2015-2016 Supply List
*This is a generic 6th grade supply list. Students will receive an
additional list in August for their specific team supplies.
· 2 packs of 12 pencils-please have sharpened pencils daily
· 1 handheld (non-battery operated) pencil sharpener with cover
· 1 zipper pencil bag or box
· 1 roll of paper towels
· 2 boxes of tissue
· 2 glue sticks
· 1 container of baby wipes
· 1 pair of small scissors
· 1 pack of color pencils
· 2 highlighters (assorted colors)
· 2 packs of loose-leaf paper
· 2 expo markers (any color)
· 1 pair of ear buds (for iPad)
· (GIRLS ONLY) 1 pack of post-it notes
· (BOYS ONLY) 1 box of quart-size Ziploc bags
**It is the students’ and parents’ responsibility to monitor supplies throughout the year and replenish, as needed – pencils, loose-leaf, color pencils, glue, etc.
SUMMER READING – Crispin: The Cross of Lead by Avi – please bring a
copy on the first day of school
***See attached sheet about paying fees this year. This can be done online or by sending cash/check to school. If you choose to send it to school, PLEASE WRITE SEPARATE CHECKS made to DMS and include phone number, street address, child’s name, and homeroom teacher on checks. If using cash, please send exact cash, as we will not have change available.
$10 supply fee will be collected for planner/workbooks.
$17 for PE Uniform will be collected the first week of school. TEXT